Ljubljana Vlada je danes potrdila besedili nacionalnega reformnega programa za leti 2017 in 2018 ter programa stabilnosti za letos, ki ju mora do konca meseca poslati v oceno Evropski komisiji. Dokumenta postavljata smernice za ukrepe v naslednjem dveletnem obdobju, med drugim ukrepe za nadaljnjo konsolidacijo javnih financ.
- Slovenia’s real GDP continued increasing in 2015, with positive forecast for 2016 and 2017.
- The country had an upward trend in gross domestic expenditure in R&D until 2013, when it stalled and then dropped in 2015 to 2.21% of GDP.
- The Operational Programme earmarks €1b to instruments in the area of R&D&I, €0.8b to the promotion of entrepreneurship and €0.05b to human resources in the R&D&I area
- The government has published a first call to co-finance research programmes/projects under the Smart specialisation strategy in the spring of 2016 and more calls were published in the fall of 2016
- The preparation of the Law on Research and Innovation in line with the 2011 Research and Innovation Strategy of Slovenia is still an on-going process. However, it has been singled out as one of the main areas of policy activity for 2016/17.